Last updated: 10th Feb 2013
Your privacy is important to ChampionBreaks.com (CB).
- CB will not collect personal information unless we really need it.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone expect to comply with the law, develop our product or protect our rights.
- We store non personally identifying information about your web browser, operating system language. This is to better understand our visitors.
- We do collect each visitor's Internet Protocol Address when the visitor engages in a service such as uploading. This information is never released unless required to comply with the law.
- All information you provide to CB such as name, username, E-Mail and other personally identifying information will be saved in a secure database and not given to 3rd parties unless we are required to by law.
E-Mail Notifications and Marketing
- We may E-Mail you occasionally regarding services or updates to CB. You can opt out of this from your account.
- We DO NOT provide your E-Mail to 3rd party marketing companies.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
CB discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees and affiliated organizations, such as E-Mail and SMS upstream providers.
Some of those may be located outside of your home country; by using CB, you consent to the access of such information by them.
Web browsers can have cookie acceptance disabled from your browser's settings.